Summer is just around the corner and it’s high time we showed our super cute tattoos. But, what if you don’t have any tattoos and you’d like to get one asap? Well, do not worry, because we’ve got you covered. We’re very well aware of the difficulties people come across when looking for the perfect tattoo design.
That is why we’ve gathered numerous exceptional, super cute, and most importantly, unique tattoo designs you can use for inspiration. Make sure to do a thorough exploration of our detailed article and see which tattoo designs fit your requirements and wishes the best. This is also a great design guide for those who are getting their first tattoo ever, so make sure to check out our recommendations.
We made sure the designs are creative, artistic, unique, and of course, super cute! So, without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Super Cute Tattoo Designs To Draw Inspiration From
Before we get into the photo gallery and design explanations, we would like to quickly go over some of the most common cute designs out there. These designs are generally feminine, but in our opinion can look exceptional for both men and women. So, don’t be afraid to experiment with these designs: of course, these designs are here to simply inspire you. You cannot use the exact design for your own tattoos, other view you’ll be simply stealing someone else’s work without any consultation, consent, approval, or credit.
So, some of the cutest, and most common tattoo designs include;
- Flower tattoo designs – from roses to lilies, from the sweet pea flower to the lotus flower, we cannot deny the fact that flowers are some of the best inspiration when it comes to any kind of artistic expression, including tattoos. That is why flowers are also some of the most common objectives when it comes to creating a cute tattoo design.
So, if you like flowers (and let’s be honest, who doesn’t), then make sure to consider getting a super cute flower tattoo. Simply think of which flower speaks to you the most and go for it! (We’ll feature some super cute flower tattoo designs in the following paragraphs, so make sure to keep reading!)
- Pet tattoos – pets are there for us when no one else is, right? They are the cutest life companions and they’re simply super adorable. So, why not get a super cute tattoo of your pet? It is a great idea and a cool way to keep your pet by your side, always and forever. A pet tattoo isn’t just cute, it is also sentimental and shows how much you love your dear animal. Even if you don’t have a pet, don’t worry! Keep on reading for a no-pet but animal-lover design solution!
- Animal tattoos – so, maybe you don’t have a pet? No big deal! Sure, we’d recommend you get one right away, but if you want to get a cute tattoo, you can always go with animal designs. We’ve figured that birds, cats, dogs, bears, pandas, and even insects can be exceptional choices for super cute, adorable tattoos. You can also think of your spirit animal and get it done in a cute tattoo design. We’ll talk about these more in the following paragraphs, so make sure to stick around!
- Fruits and veggies – for some reason, tattoos depicting fruits and veggies turn out to be extremely cute; we’ll go so far as to say that some designs out there is cuteness overload. Just imagine having a cute strawberry, banana, or even a tomato tattoo (colored of course, for the ultimate cuteness effect). It’s just super adorable, especially when done in a smaller format.
- Cute ‘anything’ tattoos – this is a category of tattoos that can feature almost anything, but it is done in a cute tattoo style. So, let’s take something far from cute as an example; a ghost. Now, ghosts are pretty scary, right? But when done in a simple, cartoon, cute tattoo style, they can look super adorable and far from scary.
- Small tattoos – even without any particular design in mind, we can all agree that small tattoos are ultimately cute, no matter what. Get anything done in a small format, and people will go crazy about it. So, if you have a particular design in mind, but don’t consider it to be the cutest design ever, just get it done in a smaller format. People get as small tattoos as a coin, so it is possible. Talk to your tattoo artist and see what can be done; we’re sure you’ll love it!
The Cutest Flower Tattoo Designs
As we mentioned, flowers are probably the most common choice when it comes to getting a super cute tattoo. We totally agree that they can be an awesome inspiration, especially if you’re not really sure about the design you’re going for. So, here are some recommendations on how you can choose your cutest flower tattoo, and still make it meaningful and intentional (despite being common);
- Ever heard of ‘birth month flowers’? Well, if not, then you’re in for an artistic, inspirational treat. Birth month flowers are the flowers that grow every single month and are associated with specific zodiac signs and birth dates. So, for example, if you’re born in April, your birth month flowers are daisies and sweet pea flowers.
Now, you take your birth month flower, and with the help of your tattoo artist, turn it into a super cute, meaningful tattoo (every birth month flower has a set of symbolism and meanings – for daisies and sweet peas the symbolism revolves around having a good time, happiness, going through change, friendship, love, trusts, etc.).
- Think of your favorite flower, check its meaning, and see if it aligns with your lifestyle, emotions, and symbolism you’d like to carry through life. This will be super helpful in your hunt for the perfect flower tattoo.
- Do a thorough Google search if you want to get a super unique, but still cute flower tattoo. We’ll feature some design recommendations, but this is the part where you need to do your homework. You need to figure out the flower shapes your like, the color that speaks to you, and of course, the symbolism of the flower.
The Cutest Pet Tattoo Designs
There are many ways to show your furry best friend that you love them; but, getting an adorable pet tattoo is the ultimate symbol of love, friendship, and loyalty. There are numerous designs that display your pet in the cutest way possible. If you’re looking for a more artsy, but still adorable design, you can go for more minimalist or even abstract tattoo styles.
We definitely think that the watercolor pet tattoo design also looks absolutely cute, but also super artistic and unique. Simple black and grey tattoos can also appear adorable and unique, even when done is a simple outline and shading. So, go through the recommended designs and see which tattoo styles suit your idea of a cute pet tattoo design the best. Make sure to check out our recommendations and choose your favorite design for inspiration.
The Cutest Animal Tattoo Designs
For those who don’t really have a pet, but are looking to get a cute animal tattoo, don’t worry. Any animal can serve as excellent inspiration for a cute tattoo design. For example, if you want your tattoo to be cute, but also meaningful to you, then figure out which wild creature is your true spirit animal. Whether it is a panda, a deer, a snake, or even a piranha or a dinosaur, a tattoo artist can make it look super cute.
So don’t overthink whether an animal is cute in its natural form; tattoo artists are super talented and can make anything look cool and cute, so don’t worry! Simply go through our recommended designs and check which tattoo design styles suit your tattoo wishes the best. And always remember; if a tattoo doesn’t seem to be overly cute, just get it done in a smaller form and it will immediately become ‘cuteness overload’.
The Cutest Fruits and Veggies Tattoo Designs
Here’s the deal; when it comes to fruits and veggies tattoos, they cannot only be hilarious, artistic, or even scary; they can also be super cute, which is perfect for this article’s topic. So, cute fruits and veggies tattoos can either be a hit or miss, depending on how they’re done. However, we will not judge any form of one’s tattoo artistic expression, because we may not have the same idea of what a cute tattoo is.
But, overall, fruits and veggies tattoos don’t really require any cartoonish elements to make them cute. A simple, natural-looking depiction of a fruit or a vegetable can be cute enough on its own. Of course, you can go for cartoonish or any other elements to elevate the cuteness or even the joke element of a tattoo; that is completely up to you.
Nevertheless, we think that fruits and veggies can serve as excellent tattoo inspirations, so make sure to check out some of our recommended tattoo designs!
The Cutest ‘Anything’ Tattoo Designs
This might be our favorite choice for a cute tattoo design because it can be, well, anything. Tattoo artists are so talented nowadays that they can turn even the most mundane, boring thing in the world into the cutest thing you’ve ever seen.
So, if you don’t have a particular design in mind, don’t worry! Think of anything that is close to being interesting to you. Then, talk to your tattoo artist and see how they can modify the design into being super cute and adorable. Even if you can’t really think of anything, your tattoo artist can always make a custom tattoo design, according to your preferences and wishes.
You can take anything in your surroundings, and by just making it look smaller, or by adding a pair of googly eyes, it is instantly cute and adorable, so don’t take this too seriously and have fun with your design choice.
The Cutest Small Tattoo Designs
We couldn’t help but notice that small tattoos have taken over tattoo trends, especially when it comes to social media platforms like Instagram or TikTok. Celebrities have surely made small tattoos super popular, but it seems that everybody is getting a small tattoo, even if they don’t really like tattoos in general. That is because small tattoos are so simple, yet so effective. They’re also significantly cheaper than the regular-sized tattoos and can be just as intricate and as interesting as any of the bigger-format designs.
We also have to mention that small tattoos look adorable in any shape or form, or in any body area you place them. So, whether you’re more of a hidden-tattoo kind of person, or you like your tattoos super visible, small tattoos will always be an interesting sight. Some of our favorite spots for small tattoos include; behind the ear, collarbones, bicep area, upper back, behind the neck, fingers, wrists, and hips.
Now, we also have to elaborate on our claim that every tattoo design becomes instantly cute when done in a smaller format. We believe that is completely true, as you will see in the following design examples. Make it small enough, and even a tattoo of a gun or a hissing, the blood-thirsty animal becomes intricate and cute. So, you shouldn’t really worry about the design, especially if you don’t have anything in mind. With the help of your tattoo artist and our aforementioned design recommendations, you will get your small and super adorable tattoo in no time.
With that said, make sure to also check out our recommendations for super small and super cute tattoos that will make the most avid anti-tattooers form a line at the first tattoo parlor in their area.
Unique and Unusual Cute Tattoo Designs
We’ll keep these paragraphs short and sweet, since sometimes all you need is just an example, without having to read anything. We just have to add a few notes and recommendations;
- Some of our favorite cute and unique tattoo designs feature things like plants, leaves, clouds, Sun, Moon, stars, hearts, wings, anchors, planets, mountains (or anything from nature, really), etc.
- To make a common tattoo unique and cute make sure to add your personal signature, favorite symbolism, a change in design color, a change in tattoo style, etc. Simple, small things like these can make a common, boring tattoo super unique and adorable without having to try too hard.
- If you don’t have any specific design in mind, consider getting a quote tattoo. These are often small, the quotes are often short and straightforwards, and overall, the tattoo looks cute, unique, and special.
We’ll stop talking here and simply present you with some of our favorite, most unique, and ultimately adorable tattoos you can get. Just bear in mind that these tattoo designs are here only for inspiration purposes. We would really appreciate it if you didn’t copy these tattoos since they’re the artistic property and ownership of the original tattoo artists. With that in mind, you can always draw inspiration from these tattoo designs, but always make sure to add your personal touch or twist to the original inspiration.
Finding that perfect tattoo design can be super hard. It takes a lot of research and figuring out what it is that you’d want to wear on your body for the rest of your life. It is a big deal and an even bigger commitment.
That is why we truly hope our selection of some of the cutest, most adorable tattoos out there will help you out another and make your tattoo hunt a bit easier. For more tattoo ideas, make sure to check out our other articles. We wish you happy tattooing and good luck! May your new tattoo, whatever it is, bring you endless joy!
- Safe, non-toxic plant-based temporary tattoos made with 100% high-definition printing for a realistic look without the pain
- Easy to apply and remove - just stick for 20 seconds then take off
- Set includes 5 sheets with 17 fun, delicate designs like hearts, cats, smiles, suns, moons, and more
- Waterproof and long-lasting - stays on up to 2 weeks of wear
- Fashionable for women, men, girls and boys
- Place on arm, wrist, neck, leg, finger, waist, foot and more
- Great for parties, birthdays, and showing your unique style